Zexa 9-700 Foam Hand Wash 1L x 6
Zexa Handwash is a colour and perfume free, foaming hand cleanser that is designed to eliminate bacteria on the skin. It is highly effective against a broad spectrum of microorganisms and suitable for all situations where reducing the possibility of microbial cross-contamination is important.
Gentle and emollient-rich, it helps condition the skin whilst reducing transient bacteria. The dye and fragrance-free formula makes it suitable for use by those with sensitive skin and noses.
This product is suitable for frequent hand washing.
• Dye & perfume free
• Kills 99.9% germs
• Suitable for frequent washing
• High foaming formula
• Added moisturisers
• Australian owned & made
• Ideal for use in child care and health care centres
• Highly effective and safe to use on sensitive skin
• Gentle on hands, ideal for continual use
• Made to suit Australian conditions, quality & safety requirements
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Remove cap from the cartridge, invert and place in dispenser. Close and lock dispenser with key.
As a safety and security feature, a sealing ring has been fitted to prevent refilling cartridges. When empty, simply remove and replace with a new cartridge.